Cataloging Catalogs Shoes Montgomery Wards Spring Summer 1943




#Spring | The bad new is, these are the last pages I will be sharing from the Spring/Summer 1943 Montgomery Wards catalog for a while, the good n...
to Continue Reading......


Oh for the Love of hellip 1950s Shoes
#Hellip | Good afternoon lovelies! One of my favourite things about Spring/Summer is the need (or want) to purchase new shoes. I need, yes need, some new shoes to match all my new 1950s dresses I recently pu…
read more...

Tess Flats Gingerbread
#Gingerbread | Tess Flats - Gingerbread. Tess Flats.Gingerbread.Eye-catching tassels + contrast grosgrain detailing = statement flats. With a sturdy rubber sole for easy all-day wear, these suede shoes come in a range of versatile shades too.
read more...


Handmade Cowhide Leather Tassel Shoes Granny Slip
#Leather | I like those suitable and comfortable Flats. Do you think I should buy it?
read more...

Vegan Italian Pasta Salad Oil Free
#PastaSalad | EASY Vegan Italian Pasta Salad tossed in a zesty oil-free Italian dressing! Perfect make-ahead dish for picnics, potlucks, and meal prep.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog